Extra COVID-19 Precautions
The health and safety of our patients and our team is of utmost importance, and we are taking numerous extra precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are constantly reviewing the advice and recommendations of the Australian Government, Australian Dental Association and the Dental Board of Australia.
Some examples of our extra precautions include:
- temperature check on arrival,
- the use of hand sanitiser for patients on arrival/departure,
- maintaining social distancing in the waiting room minimising patient crossover,
- pre-procedural mouthrinses,
- extra environmental cleaning/disinfection on top of our usual stringent infection control procedures.
We will continue to closely monitor developments with the COVID-19 situation and add any precautionary measures appropriate to ensure the health and wellbeing of everyone here.
We are glad to still be able to welcome our patients to complete all of their dental treatment needs.
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please call us on 9875 2578 and we are happy to discuss them with you.